One of the letters in this file was dictated by Ellen Terry whilst she was recovering from an operation on her eyes in New York in early 1915. The remaining letters were written by her when she had returned to the UK and contain information on her daily life.
Correspondence dated 1915
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/384/thm/384/2/9
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/384/2/9
- Dates of CreationFeb 26 1915-Dec 31 1915
- Physical Description6 letters