Small bundles of manuscript and typescript correspondence regarding G.M. Young's biography of Stanley Baldwin.
1. Letters from G.M. Young to Windham Baldwin.
2. Letters from Lord Davidson and Sir Geoffrey Fry to Windham Baldwin about seeing Young's book in proof.
3. Letters from Sir Geoffrey Fry to Windham Baldwin.
4. Correspondence between Windham Baldwin and Rupert Hart-Davis Ltd, the publisher of Stanley Baldwin.
5. Correspondence between Windham Baldwin; R.S. King-Farlow, of Pinsent & Co., the Baldwin family's solicitors; and R.P. Watt, agent to Young and Baldwin.
6. Correspondence between Dr Thomas Jones and Windham Baldwin.