1. Municipal building competition report, 1894 (includes plan).
2. Draft of introduction to 'Llandudno - Queen of the Welsh Resorts'.
3. The Postal History of Llandudno 1839-1920' by J.G Jones of Penmaenmawr.
4. Copy of Mr John Evans early recollections of Llandudno, died 1901 .
5. Article on early Llandudno & history of National Provincial Bank in Llandudno.
6. Booklet: 'The sad tale of the St Georges Hotel registers 1854-1978'.
7. Article and letter: 'The sad end of the Llandudno Field Club'.
8. Booklet for the formal opening of the Happy Valley Colonnade.
9. Booklet: 'Endowed charities- Parish of Eglwysrhos', 1898.
10. Draft of 'Llandudno: Its History and its Record' by G.A Humphreys, Agent to Mostyn Estate.
11. Data comparing climatic records from Llandudno with other seaside & inland places.
12. Sale catalogue of St Georges Hotel, 1977. [Photocopy]
13. Copies of extracts from newspapers from 1907-1963 relating to Llandudno Tramway.
14. Photocopies - inscribed [David Savory and Alice Allday] re the Tin Church, Craig-y-Don, 1900.
15. Documents & correspondence relating to William Barrow and his antique musical instruments.
16. Newspaper clippings (miscellaneous) relating to Llandudno matters 1906-1959. Includes Council's protest at Richard Owen Scholarship and opening of John Bright County School, Sept 28 1907.
17. Newspaper cutting: 'A glimpse of old Llandudno - Miss Marjorie Wynn-Williams' broadcast account' ('Llandudno Advertiser', Sept 1939). Also correspondence between G.A Humphreys and Miss Wyn Williams regarding a book and between J H Baxter and G A Humphreys regarding an old picture of Llandudno.
18. Miscellaneous documents relating to Llandudno Urban District Council 1911-1961 and Aberconwy Borough Council 1978.
19. Byelaws for regultion of bathing machines [Photocopy].
20. Miscellaneous correspondence and stationery (Llandudno Urban District Council).
21. Card wallet for Blades Photographic Chemist and envelope for Spencers' Studio Craig-y-Don, Llandudno