Correspondence between Leila Berg and Felicity Hughes, author of 'Reading and Writing Before School' (Jonathan Cape, 1971). The letters primarily relate to a book Hughes was working on, called 'The Ways We Read: A comprehensive theory of reading for teachers and mothers', which Berg took a great interest in. The file includes a complete typescript draft of the text of Hughes' book, with a draft blurb for the book written by Berg. This book does not appear to have been published. The file also includes some correspondence with the publishing company Jonathan Cape, relating to Hughes' work.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 LB/06/02/02
- Dates of Creation1966-1973
- Physical Description20 items