- Bulletin of the Jordanhill College of Education Research Committee, 1985.
- Papers relating to research projects undertaken at Jordanhill College of Education, 1987-1993.
- The Jordanhill researcher, 1991-
- Projects in special educational needs newsletter, 1992.
- Papers relating to Staff Conferences, 1981-1990.
- Report of College staff on staff development survey (January 1990) / Jim Rand, 1990.
Jordanhill College of Education: research and staff development
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 JCE/16
- Dates of Creation1981-1993
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description20 items
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Jordanhill Archive was founded in 1983 as a special collection within Jordanhill Library. It contains material relating to the history of the Jordanhill College of Education and its antecedent institutions, together with other educational papers.
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Paper-based catalogue to item level available at Jordanhill Library.
Archivist's note: Description prepared by Margaret Harrison, Web version by Graham S. Holton, Jordanhill LibraryRules or Conventions: Description based on Scottish Archive Network guidelines, based on ISAD(G): General International Standard Archival Description, International Council on Archives (2nd edition, 2000). and Rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names, National Council on Archives (1997)Date of descriptions: November 2004.