Manuscript volume containing two essays, [c. 1953], by Margiad Evans, on Emily Brontë (ff. 1-16, chapter 1 of a projected book-length study), and John Clare (ff. 45-54), together with an apparently unpublished short story entitled 'The Lordly Ones' and four draft poems, one of which, 'In memory of a little god', appeared in The Fortnightly, n. s. 1053 (Sept. 1954), pp. 198-200, whilst the others are apparently unpublished.
Essays, poems, &c.,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 23371B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004646205
- Dates of Creation[c. 1953] /
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description54 ff. ;210 x 150 mm.Duplicate memorandum book, paper covers.Several leaves torn out after ff. 16 and 35 and at end.Several leaves torn out after ff. 16 and 35 and at end
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)