Printed and manuscript regulations, procedures and memoranda, annotated, relating to the Marine Department of the East India Company, particularly to pensions and the Poplar Fund, 1787-1830. The flysheets of the binding are watermarked 1832.
Rules and Regulations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 149
- Dates of Creation1787-1830
- Physical Description1 volume (115 folios).
Scope and Content