Papers relating to the movement of troops and stores in India, comprising printed documents, draft notes and fair-copy manuscripts, and letters to various correspondents including John Charles Mason and Sir James C[osmo] Melvill (or Melville), with notes and lists relating to the Indian Navy.
Papers relating to the Transport of Troops and Stores
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 155
- Dates of Creation[1850-1860]
- Physical Description1 box.
Scope and Content