An imperfect, late seventeenth century manuscript consisting of legal precedents and the locations mentioned in the documents transcribed are in co. Glamorgan.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 13083B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004983002
- Dates of Creation[1675x1700].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description26 ff. Rebound in half vellum.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Llanover B. 27.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 13083B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).