Private diary of William Holman Hunt kept during the latter part of his second stay in Palestine (folios 1-32) and his return, from Jaffa, through Europe (22 June-4 July, folios 32-34); folios 35-36 have been torn out; on folio 37 is a list of places through which he passed on his return; on folio 38 are brief subject headings to and comments on entries in the Diary subscribed Edith Holman Hunt, 1929. Folios 38v-58v are blank.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng MS 1212
- Dates of Creation1 January 1872-5 July 1872
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description250 x 95 mm. 1 volume (58 folios); Binding: half black-cloth binding bearing paste-on slip marked: Diary, W.H.H. 1872.