This collection comprises translations into English of foreign works, mainly French, dealing with political and religio-political thought, socialism, Saint-Simonism, etc., together with translations of three works on the Breton language.
Frederick Tombs Manuscripts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 MSFTOMBS
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004367763(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000367763
- Dates of Creation x 
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish English, unless otherwise specified.
- Physical Description20 vols
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged according to NLW MSS reference numbers: NLW MSS 4711-4730.
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Presented by Frederick Tombs, Chester in 1922.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).
This description was compiled by Bethan Ifans for the retrospective conversion project of NLW MSS.