LETTER: W. B. Myko to [Peter F. Wood, Bulkeley Arms] enquiring whether the hotel has a vacancy for a chef. The writer has ten years experience in hotel work and has been head chef for the past four years.
Appended: NOTE: Can offer post as 2nd chef. If interested contact P. F. W.
1) LETTER: W. B. M. to P. F. W. enclosing references. For further references P. F. W. is asked to telephone two other named hotels in Dorset and Worcester.
2) NOTE of personal details of W. B. M.
3) COPY LETTER of W. B. M. is issued by North Gloucestershire College of Technology, Cheltenham.
4) COPY TESTIMONIAL of W. B. M. by his course tutor at the above college.
5) COPY CERTIFICATES that W. M. B. passed the examinations of basic cookery and cookery for the watering industry with merit.
6) COPY TESTIMONIAL by ?chef of the Riverside Hotel, Tewkesbury that W. B. M. is a first rate chef, hardworking, honest and trustworthy.