Contains book published by Philippa Burrell with index loose. Volume comprises reproductions of material letters, photographs and paintings produced and collected by Philip Burrell, Louie Burrell and Philippa Burrell with additional commentary. It provides an account of their lives and the people they met and worked for, beginning in 1858.
'Remarkable Lives, Letters & Photographs'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DBU/5/91
- Dates of Creation21st cent.
- Physical Description1 volume and 2 files
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader