2 cottages, 2 stables, 2 orchards, 2ac. land, 2ac. meadow and 2ac. pasture in Lissett.
Final Concord: for £60: Mary Midgley widow plaintiff and Richard Holder senr. and wife Catherine, and Richard Holder jnr. deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/103/51
- Dates of Creation[4 Jun 1787]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader