2 messuages on W. side of Fish St. or Butcher Row; 5 closes at Grovell; moiety of tenements with granaries above on N.E. side of Flemingate; stable, coach house and garden as U DDCV/15/368; all in Beverley. Parcel in Sculcoates (R. Hull E.; high road W.).
Copy. Mortgage: for £5,300: William Middleton to William Beverley both of Beverley esqs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/15/371
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1806
- Physical Description1 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader