Cottage, 10ac. land, 5ac. meadow and 5ac. pasture in Bridlington and Ulram.
Final Concord: for £60: Francis Nicholls and Rev. Joshua Hoyle plaintiffs and John Boddy and wife Katherine, John Walmesley and wife Rachel, Thomas Perritt and wife Elizabeth and Anne Acklam widow deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/26/63
- Dates of Creation[2 Jul 1728]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader