Boreas Hill with 280ac. 2 closes in Thorngumbald. Tithes of Little Humber, Thorney Crofts and Cherry Cob Sands, and in Thorngumbald, Paull, Ryhill and Camerton.
Lease and Release: James Stovin (as U DDCV/185/75) and his trustees Cornelius Stovin of Redness esq. and Robert Spofforth (as U DDCV/185/75) to John Henry Maw of Wakefield esq.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/185/77
- Dates of Creation25 - 26 May 1787
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader