2 cottages, 15ac. land, 10ac. meadow & 20ac. pasture in Flaxton on the Moor, Sheriff Hutton & Wigginton --: Further to U DDCV/210/77.
Final Concord: for £60: George Hardwick & others plaintiffs, James Knowles and wife Mary & others deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/210/78
- Dates of Creation[7 Jul 1717]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader