Moiety of 2 messuages, 2 cottages, 20ac. land, 3ac. meadow and 10ac. pasture in Tunstall and Rimswell.
Final Concord: for £60: John Harrison and Henry Snaith plaintiffs and John Habersham and wife Ann, George Carter and wife Mary deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/166/55
- Dates of Creation[14 Jun 1741]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader