As U DDCV/186/75.
Lease and Release: for £334.13.5: John King of Nash farmer (only son of John K., as U DDCV/186/81?) to Isaac Johnson of Lincolns Inn esq. (devisee & exor. of Mary Griffith) & his trustee Richard Battye.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/186/84
- Dates of Creation6 - 7 Dec 1809
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader