Manor of Bishop Wilton and all estates of Matthew Smith there and in Reighton, Bempton and Scarborough --: by way of indemnity against a Bond in £2800 entered into by Marmaduke Prickett (as surety for Matthew Smith) to Samuel Crompton and others of York, bankers, for payment of £1,400 (19 October 1774).
Copy. Mortgage: Matthew Smith of Reighton esq. to Marmaduke Prickett of Bridlington gent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/20/2
- Dates of Creation18 - 19 Oct 1774
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader