3 messuages, 6 cottages, 10 barns, 3 dovehouses, 6 gardens, 10 curtilages, 6 orchards, 200ac. land, 150ac. meadow, 150ac. pasture, 30ac. wood, 5ac. covered with water in pars. St. Mary & St. John in Beverley.
Final Concord: for £520: Henry John Shepherd plaintiff and Alexander Turnbull & wife Jane, Robert Kelsey & wife Sarah, William Watson & wife Elizabeth deforceants.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/209/71
- Dates of Creation30 Oct 1833
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader