For peaceful possession of copyhold estates in Hornsea.
Deed of Covenants: Hannah Lee of Beverley widow (devisee of her grandfather Richard Acklam of Beverley gent.) and John Lee of Gardham gent. (devisee of his father John Lee of Gardham gent.) to William Richardson of Beverley woollen draper.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDCV/81/15
- Dates of Creation1 May 1833
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader