From Bristol to [John Edward] Coulson [stationed in Rochdale, Lancashire]. He was obliged and affected by Coulson's kind note. He has had several communications from various colleagues 'on the subject to which you refer at the next Conference...'. He expects that there will be a lot of feeling 'on the part of so many honoured fathers & brethren...' [Much of the rest of this paragraph is unreadable]. Coulson would be surprised at the electioneering tactics of some of the brethren. These tactics are described in the rest of the letter which is very difficult to read.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLP 86.28.31
- Former ReferenceGB 135 PLP 86.28.31
- Dates of Creation13 Mar 1861