From 11 Horbay Crescent, Notting Hill, London, to John [Edward] Coulson [stationed in Rochdale, Lancashire]. He has checked his engagements book with the purpose of finding a day to spend with Coulson at Castleton Moor. He is very sorry to have to tell Coulson that there is not one free day between now and the Conference. His Sundays and week days are all full, indeed too full.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLP 86.28.35
- Former ReferenceGB 135 PLP 86.28.35
- Dates of Creation18 Feb 1862