Correspondence discusses inter alia finding a suitable reader for Graves's poem 'The Young Cordwainer', domestic life with her husband Ronald Searle, asking Graves if he would consider writing for teenagers for Puffin Books; also mentions Diana [Graves], Roald Dahl's priase for 'The Big Green Book', and the last years of Patrick [Crosse]. Series also includes copy of Webb's obituary.
Correspondence of Kaye Webb
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Webb
- Dates of Creation1955 to 1996
- Physical Description12 items; 12 leaves and 1 greetings card
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0387
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.