The letters of 1959 discuss Graves's forthcoming prostate operation to be carried out by Mr Mimpriss at St Thomas's Hospital; the letter of 1967 discusses Juan Graves, and Sargant's work as a psychiatrist.
Correspondence of William Sargant
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Sargant
- Dates of Creation1959, 1967
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0882
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.