Thanks Graves for his interpretation of a poem; mentions Wordsworth, also Victoria Sackville-West's fondness for Spain.
Ms letter from Gwendolen Murphy to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Murphy/1
- Dates of Creation5 September 1949
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0734
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.