Margaret Bellasis, a distant relative, writes about her research into family history and other work.
Correspondence of Margaret Bellasis
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/bellasis
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Bellasis
- Dates of Creation1948 to 1961
- Physical Description9 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0119
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.