Discusses Graves's essay 'Why Read Poetry?'
Ts letter from Harry Sions to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/sions/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Sions/7
- Dates of Creation7 November 1962
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0672
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Arrived at end of folder containing correspondence of Willis Wing; placed here during cataloguing.