Discusses the position with the various contracts held with the firm in the context of difficult trading conditions.
Ts letter from Arthur Barker to Laura Riding
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/abarker/6
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/ABarker/6
- Dates of Creation30 March 1933
- Physical Description7 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0450
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Originally filed with a bundle of papers concerning Laura Riding [WG ref CC0450 and CC0451]; placed here during cataloguing to reconcile the correspondence.