Describes his stay in London, in hotels and nursing homes, and problems locating Forrest Judd and arranging financial matters with him. Also discusses casting for 'The World's Delight', mentioning Joan Fontaine, Dorothy McGuire and Linda Darnell.
Ts letter from Will Price to Robert and Beryl Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/pricew/5
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/PriceW/5
- Dates of Creation9 October 1952
- Physical Description3 leaves