Albert Lewin writes from New York about his work, about Graves's work and the associated film projects, and news of family and mutual friends and acquaintances, including Ava Gardner and Betty and Ricardo Sicre.
Correspondence of Albert Lewin
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Lewin
- Dates of Creation1957 to 1968
- Physical Description22 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0262
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.