Discusses his writing of 'The Hun-Hunters', with Justin McKenna, in the first world war, and a subsequent series of verses composed during the second world war and published in a newspaper, 'Marking Time', produced in Switzerland "by and for British escaped prisoners of war".
Correspondence of Desmond Young
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/youngd
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/YoungD
- Dates of Creation1951, 1958
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0923
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.