Asks for Graves's advice on publishing his first novel. Letters bears Graves's ms [copy, draft or unsent?] reply.
Ms letter from Glyn Barratt to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/barratt/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Barratt/1
- Dates of Creation9 January 1964
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC6305
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Letter arrived in a folder marked "Reproofs, admonitions, letters to editors"; the contents of the folder were not, however, homogeneous so have been re-filed during cataloguing in their appropriate correspondent series.