Seymour-Smith's first letter, at the age of fourteen, to Graves, hoping that he will comment upon some poems. The poems are no longer attached, but may form part of the bundle at the end of the series.
Ms letter from Martin Seymour-Smith to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/smithm/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/SmithM/1
- Dates of Creation"Wednesday" c1942
- Physical Description1 leaf