Discusses the thesis about Laura Riding which he is preparing and for which he seeks Graves's cooperation. Encloses some of his poetry [not present].
Ts letter from Mark Jacobs to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/jacobsm/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/JacobsM/1
- Dates of Creation10 May 1971
- Physical Description2 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC1133
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.