Correspondence discusses feminism and Graves's contribution to feminist thought.
Correspondence of Dora Russell
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/RussellD
- Dates of Creation1965, 1983
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0337
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.