Discusses his current work and domestic and family matters.
Ms [copy, draft or unsent] letter from Graves to Ethel Herdman
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Herdman/6
- Dates of Creation27 October 
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC6017
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.