Graves rejects an offer from [Boosey & Co.] to sell the musical rights to 'The Lift-Boy's Song' for one guinea, pointing out that the company had profited immensely when it bought the rights to 'Father O'Flynn' from his father for a similar sum.
Ts copy letter from Graves to [Boosey & Co.]
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/boosey/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Boosey/1
- Dates of Creation12 August 1934
- Physical Description1 leaf