Correspondents include: Alan Glover, Hans Schmoller, Kaye Webb, Jane Nissen, Betty Radice, Jim Rose and Peter Calvocoressi. Later correspondence is with Beryl Graves. Schmoller in 1970 writes about Albert Vigoleis Thelen's memoirs of Majorca in the 1930s.
General correspondence of Penguin Books Ltd
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Penguin/file1
- Dates of Creation1955 to 1984
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0503
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.