Arrangements from the secretary to Graves's doctor, T.W. Mimpriss, for his admittance to St. Thomas's Hospital.
Ts letter from P.M.Munday [?] to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/mimpriss/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Mimpriss/1
- Dates of Creation3 September 1949
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0854
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.