Cooper has enclosed a volume of poetry by Peter Wilson and asks for Graves's comments; he also wonders if the Shah of Iran ever acknowledged the copy of Graves's translation of 'The 'Rubaiyyat of Omar Khayaam' which Cooper had sent him. Cooper sends brief news of his work in Iran and the Persian Gulf.
Ms letter from Roger Cooper to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/cooperroger/4
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/CooperRoger/4
- Dates of Creation19 March 1976
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Originally found with the correspondence of Rosaleen Cooper; moved to this series during the course of cataloguing.