Robert Evett, the book editor of the 'New Republic' writes to Graves about his book reviews and other contributions to the magazine. Series includes two letters from the editor, Gilbert Harrison, that dated 29 September 1969 bears substantial ms draft reply from Graves on the subject of his introduction to e.e. cummings' 'The Enormous Room'.
Correspondence of the 'New Republic'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/newrepublic
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/NewRepublic
- Dates of Creation1955 to 1959, 1969
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Arranged in chronological order.
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0670
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Letter from Gilbert Harrison to Graves (29 September 1969) arrived in box 12, WG ref CC0983.