Correspondence discusses inter alia, Graves's translation of 'La Luna de los Perros' (The Dog's Moon), Ramon Llull, medieval Arab poetry and the Spanish politics; mentions Margot Callas and Tom Matthews. Series includes ms text by Sender about one of his novels, and ts text of poem in Spanish with English translation.
Correspondence of Ramon Sender
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Sender
- Dates of Creation1963 to 1972
- Language of MaterialSpanish
- Physical Description13 items; 13 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0346
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.