Concerns new arrangements for the Hogarth Press.
Ts letter from Leonard Woolf to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/woolf/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Woolf/1
- Dates of Creation2 April 1947
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0396
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.