Eisenberger writes discussing Graves's work, in particular 'The Golden Fleece' and 'King Jesus'. Letters from 1947, following his return to Austria, describe aspects of his work as a parish priest in Fürstenfeld.
Correspondence of Elmar Eisenberger
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Eisenberger
- Dates of Creation1946 to 1947
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0697
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.