The series contains correspondence to Beryl Graves about Martin Seymour-Smith's biography of Graves, including from his editor Sue Hogg, and Paul O'Prey's edition of Graves's letters.
Correspondence of Hutchinson Publishing Group
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/hutchinson
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/Hutchinson
- Dates of Creation1982 to 1984
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Arranged in chronological order.
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0522
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.