Thanks Graves for his letter of condolence on the death of Alick Watt.
Ms letter from William Watt to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/WattW/1
- Dates of Creation15 January 1949
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0764
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.