Correspondence discusses visits to Majorca made by the Vaughan Williams; also mentions a visit to a shrine in Ghana, Graves's work, her own work, Isla Cameron, David McFall and the Cooper family.
Correspondence of Ursula Vaughan Williams
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/j/rg/j/williamsu
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/J/WilliamsU
- Dates of Creation1957 to 1977
- Physical Description9 items; 11 leaves
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0378
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.